|1 Cup Light Brown Sugar||4 Tbsp Yellow Mustard|
|1/2 Cup Clover Honey||1 Tsp Allspice|
|4 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar||1/2 Tsp Ground Clove|
|4 Tbsp Dijon Mustard||1 Tsp Cinnamon|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Add all ingredients to a small saucepot and cook on medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
3. Once sugar and honey have dissolved, remove from heat.
4. Bake ham on a rack in a roasting pan, with 1/4 - 1/2 inches of water in the pan. Cover tightly with foil and bake until hot all the way through (approximately 15 minutes per pound of ham).
5. Remove foil and turn oven up to 400 degrees F. Brush ham with glaze and bake until desired crust is formed, and until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. Watch the ham closely during this step, to ensure the ham does not dry out and glaze does not burn.