Beef lovers agree the ribeye, rich in flavor is the crown jewel of steaks. Our Heritage Aberdeen Angus Grass-Fed ribeye rivals the best beef on the market – with generous marbling for intricate flavors and exceptional beef taste.
- Case of four (4) ribeye steaks - cut by hand to approx. 1.25" thickness, individually packaged
- USDA Select
- Weight per individual weight will vary - All of our steaks are meticulously trimmed and hand-cut to be 1.25" inches thick. Due to the natural variation in the size of pasture-raised beef cattle there will be an expected variance in the weight of the individual steaks. Through random sampling we have found an average of 12-14 oz. per piece.
- Ships Frozen
- Finely flaked marbling & smooth, velvety texture
- Heritage Beef from our Heritage Aberdeen Angus cattle
- Pasture raised using regenerative practices
- All-Natural - Nothing Added Ever
- No antibiotics, added hormones, growth stimulants, or animal by-products
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished, no grain or feedlots ever
- Certified GAP Step 4 by the Global Animal Partnership
Learn more about our Heritage Aberdeen Angus Beef here.