Joyce Farms Heritage Aberdeen Angus Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin is the gold standard of beef cuts. It is tender and versatile with a delicate beefy flavor that rivals the best beef on the market. Impress your guests and cut your own steaks portioned to fit any appetite, or cut a tenderloin roast for that special occasion.
- One (1) whole tenderloin, average 4-5 lbs.
- USDA Select or Choice Grade
- Ships Frozen
- Heritage Beef from our Heritage Aberdeen Angus cattle
- Pasture raised using regenerative practices
- All-Natural - Nothing Added Ever
- No antibiotics, added hormones, growth stimulants, or animal by-products
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished, no grain or feedlots ever
- Certified GAP Step 4 by the Global Animal Partnership
Learn more about our Heritage Aberdeen Angus Beef here.