We hope you can join us for our upcoming Farm Tour from Monday, September 16, 2019 - Tuesday, September 17, 2019!
Please read this page carefully. If you are able to attend, please complete the registration form at the bottom of this page.
Monday, September 16, 2019
- 3:00 PM – Hotel check-in
- 5:00 PM - Meet in hotel lobby
- 5:30 PM – Bus Departs for Bridge Club
- 6:00-9:00 PM – Dinner at Bridge Club and Joyce Farms presentation
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- 6:00 AM Breakfast – hotel lobby
- 6:30 AM Bus open/ready for guests. If you are departing from RDU Tuesday afternoon, please bring your luggage to load on the bus before we leave. The bus will drop you off at RDU airport after the tour.
- 6:45 AM Bus departs hotel for Lemons Farm in Siler City, NC
- 8:00 AM Lemons Farm Tour: Poultry Genetics/breeding, Breed traits, Farming standards
- 9:00 AM Bus departs for Dark Branch Farm in Kenansville, NC
- 11:00 AM Arrive at farm in Kenansville, NC
- 11:30 AM Pig Pickin' featuring Joyce Farms Heritage Pork, Heritage Poulet Rouge® Chicken, and Southern Fixins
- 12:30 PM Rainfall Simulator
- 1:00 PM Tour of Property, Beef & Pork Farming Methods, Regenerative Agriculture seminar in the fields
- 3:30 PM Bus departs for RDU Airport
- 5:45 PM RDU Drop Off
- 6:00 PM Hotel Drop Off
PLANNING YOUR TRAVEL:
- We will book your room upon completion of the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport
- 300 Airgate Dr
- Morrisville, NC 27560
- (919) 361-3311
- Hotel check-in time is 3:00 pm EST on Monday, September 16th. We will leave the hotel for dinner at 5:30 pm, so please plan your travel accordingly.
Airport Information (if flying):
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- For departing flights on Tuesday, September 17th, the bus will stop at RDU Airport at 5:45 pm, so please do not plan to fly out before 7:00 pm.
- The hotel is only minutes away from the airport and there is a free shuttle service available by calling the hotel at (919) 361-3311.
- If you are departing from RDU Tuesday afternoon, you may load your luggage on the bus before we leave and the bus will drop you off at RDU after the tour.
PACKING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE FARM:
- Closed-toe shoes
- Dress for the weather (we recommend long pants, even if it's hot)
- Allergy Medications
- Rain Jacket (ponchos will also be available if needed)
- Bug Spray
Feel free to contact us at (336) 766-9900 or send us a message if you have any questions.
Please complete this form to secure your spot on the farm tour.