<< Return to Careers page
Position: Material Handler
Location: 4787 Kinnamon Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Schedule: 7:30 am until done
Summary of Role & Responsibilities
The Material Handler position is a production based member of the Production Department. The Material Handler position is chiefly responsible for maintaining production and distribution of products.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
Below is a brief outline of the essential job functions and duties, which may be adjusted by management from time to time.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling and placing material and supplies at work stations.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on Pick-List.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, and securing product.
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained in a cooler and further processing room.
- Will primarily work in a production environment, and must be able to transition from wet and cold to dry and dusty environments without issue.
- May be required to lift, push, pull 50 pounds within an 8 hour or more period.
Joyce Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are at-will. This organization participates in E-Verify.