One of the most flavorful cuts on the animal, our grass-fed beef skirt is best prepared on the grill. Traditionally, skirts are cooked fast and hot, then sliced across the grain before serving. Skirt steak is a long time favorite for authentic Hispanic and Tex-Mex cooking. The next time you crave fajitas, slice up some Joyce Farms Heritage Aberdeen Angus Grass-Fed skirt steak thinly and marinate with fresh lime juice and salt.
- 2 packs (4 pieces) Grass-fed Beef Skirt (2 packs containing 1 inside skirt and 1 outside skirt each), 5-6 lb average case weight
- Weight per individual package will vary - All of our beef cuts are meticulously trimmed and hand-cut. Due to the natural variation in the size of pasture-raised beef cattle there will be an expected variance in the weight of the individual package.
- Ships Frozen
- Finely flaked marbling & smooth, velvety texture
- Heritage Beef from our Heritage Aberdeen Angus cattle
- Pasture raised using regenerative practices
- All-Natural - Nothing Added Ever
- No antibiotics, added hormones, growth stimulants, or animal by-products
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished, no grain or feedlots ever
- Certified GAP Step 4 by the Global Animal Partnership
Learn more about our Heritage Aberdeen Angus Beef here.