Learn more about who we are:

Hey, Chef!

Let Joyce Farms Help You Create Dishes That Keep Guests Coming Back.

Our experienced sales team of former professional chefs are ready help you take your menu to new heights.

Let's Talk

Worth the Wait: The Benefits of Slow-Growing Chicken Breeds
Worth the Wait: The Benefits of Slow-Growing Chicken Breeds

June 14, 2024 0 Comments

Discover the extraordinary benefits of slow-growing, heritage chicken breeds and why they are worth the wait. From superior flavor and texture to better animal welfare and preservation of genetic diversity, our Poulet Rouge® Heritage Chickens offer a culinary experience unlike any other. Explore how these exceptional birds stand apart from commercial breeds and elevate your dining experience.

Read More

Ruffling Feathers: A Closer Look at Chick-Fil-A®'s Antibiotic About-Face
Ruffling Feathers: A Closer Look at Chick-Fil-A®'s Antibiotic About-Face

April 10, 2024 0 Comments

Chick-Fil-A® shifts its antibiotic policy, sparking debate. From "No Antibiotics Ever" to "No Antibiotics Important To Human Medicine," the change raises concerns about public health and antibiotic resistance. We dive into the implications, urging consumers to understand the impact on food safety and sustainability. Join us to explore the importance of ethical food choices and their role in combating antibiotic misuse.

Read More

GPT A compost pile inside a brown paper bag is set against a dark, textured background. Organic waste such as eggshells, tea bags, carrot peelings, and wilted herbs with their roots still attached spill slightly out of the bag.
From Waste to Taste: Chef Steven Satterfield is Combatting America's Food Waste Crisis—and You Can, Too!

April 05, 2024 0 Comments

Did you know that a staggering 40% of the US food supply is wasted each year? This statistic is not just a reflection of discarded leftovers; it represents a massive inefficiency in our food system. When you consider the significant resources—10% of the nation’s total energy budget, 50% of its land, and 80% of freshwater consumption—that go into American food production, it's clear that we have a big problem on our hands. Fortunately, there are inspiring figures in the culinary world who are actively combating food waste, and one such champion is our long-time friend and customer, Steven Satterfield, the talented chef and owner of Miller Union in Atlanta.

Read More