March 31, 2020 0 Comments
Over the years, our Heritage Poulet Rouge® Chicken has become a favorite of award-winning chefs like Chef Jim Noble. But you don't have to be a professional chef to prepare a sensational roasted Poulet Rouge chicken at home.
Chef Noble is currently selling our whole Poulet Rouge chickens as well as our Heritage Ground Beef at Rooster's (in Winston-Salem and Southpark location in Charlotte) and at Noble Smoke in Charlotte.
He has also shared the first in a series of home cooking videos, which features our Poulet Rouge! Check out the full video below, along with the recipe.
1 Whole, Joyce Farms Poulet Rouge® chicken, washed and dried
1/4 lb. Butter
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Fresh Herb mixture (parsley, sage, thyme, oregano savory, and rosemary)
1 Cup Cut Vegetables (Brussels sprouts, onions, parsnips, carrots, mushrooms)
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
2. Prep & clean chicken
3. Melt butter and oil on stovetop
4. Spoon melted butter/oil over the chicken and season with Salt and Pepper
5. Roast in oven for 15 minutes
6. Turn oven down to 350 and continue to bake and baste until finished, 30-40 minutes
7. Sprinkle with herbs half way through the roast to keep them from burning.
8. Allow chicken to rest before carving.
May 04, 2022 0 Comments
February 01, 2021 0 Comments